Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Beliefs I Live By & Work From
- Each person is a gift and an irreplaceable resource in this world.
- Love is absolutely essential for our well-being. Figuring this out with people is a cornerstone of any help we may offer.
- Control over our own life is a right;helping others to get it and keep it is a responsibility.
- True help comes from a place of equality.
- Everyone learns; everyone grows. We need to keep offering each other invitations, opportunities, and encouragement to do this in life-affirming ways over time.
- Respect has to be universal...equally shown to all groups and individuals and all that are living in our world.
- An individual person is more important than any tool, technology, or organizational structure.
- "Human Service" means responding to the strengths and needs of people who need a little extra help, in ways that truly put their concerns first.
- Listening is an art we must continue to practice and appreciate.
- We need to have much more joy, celebration, exploration, connection...and fun...in all of these pursuits.